nifi-users mailing list archives

From Matt Burgess <mattyb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Dynamic property in QueryDatabaseTable
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2016 12:43:59 GMT
Ravisankar,

The dynamic property needs to have a certain name, in general of the
form initial.maxvalue.{max_value_column}.  So if you have a max value
column called last_updated, you will want to add a dynamic property
called initial.maxvalue.last_updated, and you set the value to
whatever you want the initial value to be. At that point the processor
will only fetch rows where last_update > the value you specified.

Regards,
Matt