nifi-users mailing list archives

From Ravisankar Mani <rrav...@gmail.com>
Subject Dynamic property in QueryDatabaseTable
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2016 12:31:03 GMT
Hi All,

I have used 'QueryDatabaseTable' processor in my workflow(incremental
update ETL process), initially , Its working properly once executed the job
without setiing max value column(first time only) and then setting the max
value columns(because the max value doesn't know processor) .  But i need
to set the max value column initially , in this case , i saw the dynamic
property like 'Initial Max Value'  in nifi guide. But i don't know how to
set the property in this processor.
Can you please help me to resolve the problem?

Regards,
Ravisankar