nifi-users mailing list archives

From Matt Gilman <matt.c.gil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Nifi - PutIgniteCache Processor Document not found
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2016 18:30:29 GMT
Deepak,

The project website contains the documentation from the most recently
released version of Apache NiFi. The PutIgniteCache processor appears to be
introduced in the 1.x baseline so it will not show up on the website until
1.0.0 is formally released.

However, the documentation is available in the application. This
documentation is accessible by right clicking on the component on your
canvas and selecting Usage. Additionally, you can access the documentation
from the Help option in the global menu in the upper right-hand corner.

Thanks!

Matt