nifi-users mailing list archives

From Joe Percivall <jperciv...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Apache NiFi 1.0.0-Beta release
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2016 04:07:18 GMT
Hello
The Apache NiFi team would like to announce the release of Apache NiFi
1.0.0-BETA.
The upcoming 1.0.0 release will mark the culmination of a lot of work over
the last few months with many new framework level features being added.
This Beta release was cut to give our Apache NiFi users a chance to help
test this upcoming major release. We encourage users to download the
binary, give the new UI a try, and report any bugs to the Apache NiFi Jira.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI/
Disclaimer: This release is meant for testing and may not be stable in
terms of features or functionality.
The release artifacts can be downloaded from here:
https://nifi.apache.org/download.html
Maven artifacts have been made available here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases/org/apache/nifi/
Issues closed/resolved for this list can be found here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12316020&version=12338066
Release note highlights can be found here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Release+Notes#ReleaseNotes-Version1.0.0-Beta
Thank youThe Apache NiFi team