nifi-users mailing list archives

From dgm <dgmorri...@gmail.com>
Subject PutS3Object Error
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2016 00:05:13 GMT
I’m just staring to use nifi and having an issue with the PutS3Object processor.   I believe
that it's configured consistently with my other S3 processors, using the same accounts/permissions...
  receiving the following error in nifi: PutS3Object[id=a3d6e547-9f71-4bcd-8873-108575604ab4]
PutS3Object[id=a3d6e547-9f71-4bcd-8873-108575604ab4] failed to process session due to java.lang.IllegalStateException:
unexpected: java.lang.IllegalStateException: unexpected

When I configured the processor, I’m completing all the mandatory fields (i.e. object key,
bucket, access key, secret key, storage class, and region).   I’ve made sure these are consistent
with my other S3 processors (List and Fetch – of which I can successful retrieve files).

Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Dan M