nifi-users mailing list archives

From Bryan Bende <bbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Passing the values to the processors Dynamically
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2016 16:32:12 GMT
Hello,

The properties for hostname, username, and remote path, all support
expression language.

Somewhere before FetchSFTP if you set an attribute on a flow file like
username = myuser then in the username property of FetchSFTP you could set
the value to ${username} to reference it.

Hope that helps.

-Bryan