nifi-users mailing list archives

From Tony Kurc <trk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Will Nifi eventually become Hortonified?
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2016 19:35:41 GMT
I think that your "no" is a no to the subject line and not the question in
the body. The source code for Apache NiFi has been available since the
start of incubation with Apache. Others may have forks of the code (the
Apache license v2 allows this), but the canonical repository for Apache
NiFi is hosted on Apache's git service (
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=nifi.git)