nifi-users mailing list archives

From Conrad Crampton <conrad.cramp...@SecData.com>
Subject Re: Spark or custom processor?
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2016 14:17:51 GMT
Of course! Thanks

From: Bryan Bende <bbende@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, 2 June 2016 at 15:15
To: "users@nifi.apache.org" <users@nifi.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Spark or custom processor?

It will be ok to have PutSyslog running on every node, because each node will have a portion
of the log messages, either through load balancer in front of NiFi, or by doing the RPG, each
case divides the data across the nodes so you won't get duplicates.

Ryan, Great point about the rebind capability! I was just reading some posts about that.

On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 10:11 AM, Ryan Ward <ryan.ward2@gmail.com<mailto:ryan.ward2@gmail.com>>