nifi-users mailing list archives

From Leslie Hartman <lpha...@nsa.gov>
Subject Processor Question
Date Sat, 04 Jun 2016 05:20:25 GMT
  <head>

  </head>
    Hello:<br>
        I would like to take a file and remove all but the<br>
    first 10 lines of or the first 256 bytes. Is there a way<br>
    to do this with one of the existing processors?<br>
        Second question<br>
        Is there a processor that would remove say everything from
    unambiguously to the end of the file.<br>
        Say every file of type x that you were processing had the word
    unambiguously in it and you only<br>
    wanted the content that came before that word and nothing following
    it, how would one do that.<br>
    Example: Input<br>
    HTML5 defines a <code>&lt;nav&gt;</code> menu, which is to be used
    to contain the primary navigation of a web site, be it a list of
    links or a form element such as a search box. This is a good idea,
    as previous to this we would contain the navigation block inside
    something like <code>&lt;div id="navigation"&gt;</code>. Yes, you
    can identify this for styling purposes pretty well, but it is a <code>&lt;div&gt;</code>,
    and therefore semantically anonymous. <code>&lt;nav&gt;</code>
    gives us a consistent way to unambiguously define with the primary
    navigation is, which is good for things like search engine
    optimization, and for visually<br>
    Example: Output<br>
    HTML5 defines a <code>&lt;nav&gt;</code> menu, which is to be used
    to contain the primary navigation of a web site, be it a list of
    links or a form element such as a search box. This is a good idea,
    as previous to this we would contain the navigation block inside
    something like <code>&lt;div id="navigation"&gt;</code>. Yes, you
    can identify this for styling purposes pretty well, but it is a <code>&lt;div&gt;</code>,
    and therefore semantically anonymous. <code>&lt;nav&gt;</code>
    gives us a consistent way to <br>
        Thank You.<br>