nifi-users mailing list archives

From Conrad Crampton <conrad.cramp...@SecData.com>
Subject Re: Nifi versions and upgrades
Date Fri, 06 May 2016 12:05:45 GMT
Hi Joe,
Thanks for your quick response (again).
You prompted me to look at every node in the cluster with ps aux | grep nifi and found that
two of my nodes were still running 0.5.1. I do remember now that I was experiencing an odd
thing with these in that everytime I did a service nifi stop, I would see nifi start up again
(using ps) which was a bit odd but I had thought I had sorted that.
However, having now sorted out these two nodes all appears well again. Correct version reported
and all processors available. ;-)

However…
I am seeing
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid locale format: default
        at org.apache.commons.lang.LocaleUtils.toLocale(LocaleUtils.java:110) ~[na:na]
        at org.apache.nifi.processors.kite.ConvertAvroSchema.onTrigger(ConvertAvroSchema.java:277)
~[na:na]

I have a number of flows that use convertAvroSchema processor but I just have the default
locale of ‘default’ in there which would appear to be the problem. I’m running on Java
8 if that make a difference.

Thanks
Conrad

 to report this email as spam.