nifi-users mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PutHDFS and LZ4 compression ERROR
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2016 03:00:08 GMT
Thad,

Can you share the full stack trace that should be present in the log
with that?  There is clearly a bit of Java code attempting to load the
native library and unable to find it.  Placing the jar file in the
classpath which contains the native library may well not be enough
because loading the native libraries requires specific settings.

Thanks
Joe