nifi-users mailing list archives

From Matt Burgess <mattyb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CSV/delimited to Parquet conversion via Nifi
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2016 01:23:04 GMT
Edmon,

NIFI-1663 [1] was created to add ORC support to NiFi. If you have a target
dataset that has been created with Parquet format, I think you can use
ConvertCSVtoAvro then StoreInKiteDataset to get flow files in Parquet
format into Hive, HDFS, etc. Others in the community know a lot more about
the StoreInKiteDataset processor than I do.

Regards,
Matt