nifi-users mailing list archives

From Matt Burgess <mattyb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Common Attributes (FileSize)
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2016 23:50:45 GMT
Radhakrishna,

The "fileSize" attribute should be available for every flow file. Can you
describe how you are finding the default set of attributes and which ones
you are finding?

To test, I generated a flow file with the text "Hello" in it, then sent
that to a LogAttribute processor, and got the following output:

Standard FlowFile Attributes
Key: 'entryDate'
Value: 'Mon Mar 28 19:47:03 EDT 2016'
Key: 'lineageStartDate'
Value: 'Mon Mar 28 19:47:03 EDT 2016'
Key: 'fileSize'
Value: '5'
FlowFile Attribute Map Content
Key: 'filename'
Value: 'myfile'
Key: 'path'
Value: './'
Key: 'uuid'
Value: '11964802-2c2c-4b43-8cb4-a0d724032bbf'

The "fileSize" attribute is listed and contains the correct value of 5.

Regards,
Matt

On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 4:43 PM, Radhakrishna Bhat <radhakrishna12@gmail.com