nifi-users mailing list archives

From Arathi Maddula <AMadd...@boardreader.com>
Subject RE: DetectDuplicate : java.net.ConnectException
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2016 20:35:33 GMT
Hi Matt,

Thanks a lot! DistributedMapCacheClientService is working now.

Thanks,
Arathi

From: Matt Burgess [mailto:mattyb149@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2016 4:18 PM
To: users@nifi.apache.org
Subject: Re: DetectDuplicate : java.net.ConnectException

Arathi,

You'll need to add another Controller Service, one of type DistributedMapCacheServer, set
up on port 4557 (to match your DistributedMapCacheClientService), and enable/start it. Then
you should be able to connect successfully.

Regards,
Matt

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 4:15 PM, Arathi Maddula <AMaddula@boardreader.com<mailto:AMaddula@boardreader.com>>