nifi-users mailing list archives

From Russell Bateman <russell.bate...@perfectsearchcorp.com>
Subject Re: Advance usage documentation not displayed
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2016 23:19:45 GMT
Yes, it's there and has my (meager) content

~/dev/nifi/nifi/work/docs/components $ ll
com.imatsolutions.nifi.processor.AppointmentsProcessor
total 20
drwxr-xr-x.   2 russ russ  4096 Feb 29 10:31 .
drwxr-xr-x. 132 russ russ 12288 Feb 29 10:31 ..
-rw-r--r--.   1 russ russ  1183 Feb 29 10:31 index.html