nifi-users mailing list archives

From Arpit Gupta <ar...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Flowing from Local NiFi to a Remote HDFS
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2016 21:55:09 GMT
PutHDFS uses hdfs file system api to copy data to hdfs. There is no requirement that hdfs and
NiFi have to be on the same machine. PutHDFS processor asks for the location of the core-site.xml
and hdfs-site.xml which inform the file system api’s on where to copy the data to. These
config files need to be accessible on the host running NiFi. When these configuration paths
are not set hdfs file system api’s probably default to localhost.

--
Arpit

On Mar 28, 2016, at 2:49 PM, Thad Guidry <thadguidry@gmail.com<mailto:thadguidry@gmail.com>>