nifi-users mailing list archives

From "Uwe Geercken" <uwe.geerc...@web.de>
Subject Aw: Re: Re: Re: ExecuteProcess
Date Sun, 28 Feb 2016 10:23:22 GMT

thanks for replying. In my eyes it would be cool to load templates directly fron the nifi
ui. It just came up in my mind to run a aecond instance of nifi for development or prototyping,
load some template,  stitch them together, create a new template and store it.<br>
Anyway, I saw hortenworks has a git repository on github with quite a few templates.<br>
It will be interesting to see what comes out of the discussions.<br>
Rgds.<br>
Uwe<br>
-- <br>
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android Mobiltelefon mit <a href="http://WEB.DE">WEB.DE</a>
06:09, Aldrin Piri &lt;aldrinpiri@gmail.com&gt; schrieb:<blockquote class="gmail_quote"
style="margin: 0.8ex 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); padding-left:
1ex;">

        Uwe,
      Sorry for the lack of response.&nbsp; We do not yet have a good way to share templates.&nbsp;
Our core way of doing so has been almost exclusively via the wiki [1].&nbsp; We do have
plans to address this in the future with an extension and template repository, highlighted
in a feature proposal [2].
        [1]&nbsp;<a href="https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Example+Dataflow+Templates"
target="_blank">https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Example+Dataflow+Templates</a>
        [2]&nbsp;<a href="https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Extension+Registry"
target="_blank">https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Extension+Registry</a>
        On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 1:10 AM, Uwe Geercken<span> &lt;<a href="mailto:uwe.geercken@web.de"
solid;padding-left: 1.0ex;">
            Aldrin,<br />
            I took a different approach. I store the info if a job is running externally in
mongodb. so the master writes to mongo when it starts and when it ends.<br />
            I then have a seperate part in the flow tjat checks the state of the master process
in mongo. actually quite simple.<br />
            I will have to finalize the flow and add more details.<br />
            Is there already a place to share templates?<br />
                  Am 23.02.2016, 15:03, Aldrin Piri &lt;<a href="mailto:aldrinpiri@gmail.com"