nifi-users mailing list archives

From Joe Skora <jsk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with PutS3Object processor
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2016 19:56:26 GMT
Joseph,

I ran into this same problem last week when I forgot to provide credentials
to an S3 compatible endpoint.  AWS S3 requires the date header when an
authorization header is provided, so the underlying Amazon library provides
it automatically if authorization is used by the processor, but if it
thinks the request is anonymous it leaves off the date header.

Does your endpoint require authentication Amazon (or Amazon-like) Access
Key and Secret Key credentials?  If not, can you try providing credentials
and see if that helps?

Regards,
Joe Skora

On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 12:56 PM, Joseph E. Gottman <jgottman@proteuseng.com