nifi-users mailing list archives

From Jeff - Data Bean Australia <databean...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does NiFi support Hot Deploy?
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2016 02:39:06 GMT
Thanks Joe for the clarification. And it does make sense to me with runtime
reliability and change requirement in enterprise environment.

I know that there are solutions that put multiple NiFi instances working
together. How common a solution like this in real world? Should we,
generally speaking, prefer simple flow.xml configuration and combine NiFi
instances together for more complex scenarios?

--
Data Bean - A Big Data Solution Provider in Australia.