nifi-users mailing list archives

From Aldrin Piri <aldrinp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Script that outputs to a folder
Date Sun, 28 Feb 2016 15:55:37 GMT
Hello Dave,

Your prescribed approach certainly seems reasonable using the default
components.  The alternative to make everything work in flow would be to
get your script utilizing input and output streams in lieu of the files.
Additionally, depending on the scripting language, if you are working with
0.5.0 or later, the introduction of ExecuteScript and
InvokeScriptedProcessor may open up some interesting possibilities as well.

Let us know if you hit any other stumbling points or have some additional
questions on getting these files to where they need to be.

On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 5:01 PM, Tauzell, Dave <Dave.Tauzell@surescripts.com