nifi-users mailing list archives

From Aldrin Piri <aldrinp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ExecuteProcess
Date Mon, 22 Feb 2016 21:28:52 GMT
Uwe,

Welcome to the community!

If you are looking for one process to be kicked off by another, there is a
related processor to ExecuteProcess called ExecuteStreamCommand and I
believe should what you are looking for.  ExecuteStreamCommand will accept
FlowFiles from incoming connections and use those to drive processing.  In
this case, you could have whatever stimulus you are waiting for drive
follow on execution.

If this does not solve what you are looking for, could you please provide
some additional details about your needs that are unmet by the
ExecuteStreamCommand approach?

Thanks!