nifi-users mailing list archives

From Oleg Zhurakousky <ozhurakou...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Version Control on NiFi flow.xml
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2016 21:01:56 GMT
Jeff, what you are describing is in works and actively discussed
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Extension+Registry
and
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Component+documentation+improvements

The last one may not directly speaks to the “ExtensionRegistry”, but if you look through
he comments there is a whole lot about it since it is dependent.
Feel free to participate, but I can say for now that it is slated for 1.0 release.

Cheers
Oleg

On Feb 17, 2016, at 3:08 PM, Jeff - Data Bean Australia <databean.au@gmail.com<mailto:databean.au@gmail.com>>