nifi-users mailing list archives

From "Tauzell, Dave" <Dave.Tauz...@surescripts.com>
Subject Deploying flows
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2016 18:42:46 GMT
Hello,

How do I take a flow that I created in my development  environment and deploy it to production?
 Is there a way to export and then import it with some way to have different attribute values
in dev/production?

-Dave

Dave Tauzell | Senior Software Engineer | Surescripts
O: 651.855.3042 | www.surescripts.com<http://www.surescripts.com/> |   Dave.Tauzell@surescripts.com<mailto:Dave.Tauzell@surescripts.com>
Connect with us: Twitter<https://twitter.com/Surescripts> I LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/surescripts-llc>
I Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/Surescripts> I YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/SurescriptsTV>

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential, may contain sensitive information,
and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail immediately
and destroy all copies of the e-mail and any attachments.