nifi-users mailing list archives

From Adam Lamar <adamond...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "Processor requires an upstream connection" for FetchS3Object?
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2016 03:20:41 GMT
Russell,

Sorry - I meant that I use the FetchS3Object processor, not ListS3. You
can set the Object Key property with the name of the key you want to
download. This property supports the expression language, so the object
key can be sourced from each flowfile.

I'm unsure if there is a good template around, but I'd be willing to
share my flow if that would be helpful.

Cheers,
Adam