nifi-users mailing list archives

From Joe Percivall <joeperciv...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: how to sort json array in dataflow
Date Mon, 18 Jan 2016 15:35:31 GMT
Hello Roland,

Were you able to achieve any success incorporating the JSON sorting into a custom processor?

Joe
- - - - - -
Joseph Percivall
linkedin.com/in/Percivall
e: joepercivall@yahoo.com

On Monday, January 11, 2016 2:03 AM, 彭光裕 <rolandpeng@cht.com.tw> wrote:

Hello Joe,
    Thanks for your response.

    You can refer to http://www.trentrichardson.com/jsonsql/ for more details about what I've
mentioned.

    Besides that, http://doc.snaplogic.com/jsonpath , this project also extends jsonpath for
more functions something like sort,etc.
    for examples: $.children.sort_asc(value.age) / $.children.sort_desc(value.age)

Roland.