nifi-users mailing list archives

From Joe Percivall <joeperciv...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Unix epoch time to string issue
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2016 14:43:06 GMT
Hello Chris,
Sorry no one has gotten back to you earlier but are you still having trouble with this?
If so, do you know where its getting reformatted from Unix epoch time to scientific notation?
That may coincide with how are you extracting the value into an attribute to begin with.
Joe- - - - - - Joseph Percivalllinkedin.com/in/Percivalle: joepercivall@yahoo.com

    On Wednesday, January 20, 2016 3:51 PM, Christopher Wilson <wilsoncj1@gmail.com>