nifi-users mailing list archives

From Chakrader Dewaragatla <Chakrader.Dewaraga...@lifelock.com>
Subject Replicate flow files to multiple processors
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2015 19:39:10 GMT
Hi - Do we have any built in processor that replicate flow files to multiple  processors in
parallel (in memory, not staging on disk)?
I was looking at distributedload processor that distribute load on weighted, roudrobin technique.
I am looking for something that replicate the flow files.

Thanks,
-Chakri
The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information.
It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication
of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.