nifi-users mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Managing flows
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2015 15:18:01 GMT
You got it.  Everything we're doing is about showing context so
visualizing different/disconnected flows together is part of that
story.  You can abstract them away in different process groups and
organize them in many different ways.  You will often find over time
all these seemingly disconnected linear flows have a way of growing
together and forming a true graph.

Thanks
Joe