nifi-users mailing list archives

From Matt Gilman <matt.c.gil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Feature proposal: Streamline visual flow design
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2015 17:33:27 GMT
I'm not against the double click idea. However, my only concern/hesitation
is around the behavior if the double click happens over the connection
handle. A mouse down there initiates the begin of creating a connection by
shifting the connection handle around your mouse (dragging thereafter the
connection handle moves with your mouse). If we'd continued with this idea
we'd likely need to make some changes around this behavior to avoid
confusion.