nifi-users mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Escobar <juanjose.esco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Filtering GetTwitter with both terms and locations
Date Sun, 01 Nov 2015 22:08:30 GMT
Hello, David

In a previous post you mentioned you are filtering by location and terms.
Keep in mind the way the filtering works in the GetTwitter processor: in
your case it will return all twits that are associated to the specified
bounding box OR matching any of the terms. Do not expect the output of the
processor to contain twits matching both conditions. You will need to
implement one of the conditions separately to do so. Unless the frequency
of the terms is high, I would say the best approach is to filter only by
terms, and then add additional filtering for the location using additional
processors. There are many options here, e.g. you could use
EvaluateJSonPath (write to attribute), then RouteOnAttribute.

Hope this helps