nifi-users mailing list archives

From Mark Payne <marka...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: ExecuteProcess processor cannot be stopped/started
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2015 14:30:03 GMT
Chris,

Just to expand upon what Joe mentioned below.

When you say that it immediately becomes stuck when you restart, I assume
that means that you're restarting with it running. If you tell the processor to stop
and restart, it should not begin running. This way you wouldn't need to change
the autoResumeState. Unless I'm misunderstanding something?

Also, when you run "bin/nifi.sh dump" it is often easier to specify a filename there
such as "bin/nifi.sh dump thread-dump.txt" so that it writes the thread dump to the
filename specified, rather than writing it to the logs.

Thanks
-Mark