nifi-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Burgess <mattyb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [announce] open source NATS messaging and Groovy scripting processors for NiFi
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2015 15:31:08 GMT
Awesome, I love me some Groovy!  I am new to NiFi but am interested in scripting capabilities
such as yours. For example, using the JSR-223 spec (and the ScriptEngineManager), NiFi could
support scripting for many JVM languages including Groovy, Jython, Jruby, Renjin, JavaScript,
even AppleScript on a Mac :)

Cheers,
Matt

From:  Angry Duck Studio
Date:  Monday, November 16, 2015 at 9:10 AM
To:  <users@nifi.apache.org>
Subject:  [announce] open source NATS messaging and Groovy scripting processors for NiFi

I have been working with NiFi lately and have written a some custom processors which may be
useful to someone.

https://github.com/mring33621/nats-messaging-for-nifi -- Allows Apache NiFi to send/receive
string based messages to/from NATS messaging topics.
https://github.com/mring33621/scripting-for-nifi -- Use Groovy scripts as NiFi Processors!

Issues and Pull Requests happily accepted!

Thanks for reading.

-Matt Ring