nifi-users mailing list archives

From Chakrader Dewaragatla <Chakrader.Dewaraga...@lifelock.com>
Subject Re: site to site setup - Remore instance not configured
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2015 21:06:29 GMT
Thanks Matthew it worked, no errors this time.
As noted below, we would like to consume http data on primary node and send it back to cluster
for processing.

I have site to site setup with http listener(on primary node) —>  Input port  —>
SitetoSite to NCM cluster instance  —> putfile —> S3upload .
Does my setup achieve the purpose?

Data movement from http listener to input port is not working and no errors reported.

Site-to-site admin document has limited information to understand.

Thanks,
-Chakri

From: Matthew Clarke <matt.clarke.138@gmail.com<mailto:matt.clarke.138@gmail.com>>
Date: Monday, October 12, 2015 at 4:49 PM
To: "users@nifi.apache.org<mailto:users@nifi.apache.org>" <users@nifi.apache.org<mailto:users@nifi.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: site to site setup - Remore instance not configured

For Site to Site properties the input socket host is optional. When it is configured it should
be set the hostname or IP of the the system the NiFi instance is running on.  you must however
configure an input socket port on every instance. This includes all nodes and the NCM.  If
you cluster is configured to run securely (HTTPS), you should also have input secure set to
true.  Make sure you have the ports you use open in the firewalls between systems.

On Oct 12, 2015 7:41 PM, "Chakrader Dewaragatla" <Chakrader.Dewaragatla@lifelock.com<mailto:Chakrader.Dewaragatla@lifelock.com>>