nifi-users mailing list archives

From Aldrin Piri <aldrinp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FetchS3Object processor
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2015 18:22:13 GMT
Chakri,

The FetchS3Object processor does not act as a source directly and is
instead driven by incoming FlowFiles.  The use case was that one could
utilize Expression Language to interact with buckets and paths in a dynamic
fashion.  Alternatively, if you are looking to just grab a specific file,
you can use GenerateFlowFile to "trigger" the FetchS3Object with its static
configuration.