nifi-users mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to recover flow graphics after running NiFi.sh install?
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2015 05:47:14 GMT
Chris,

Unfortunately if your conf/flow.xml. was overwritten that is 'it' most
likely.  There is a (very) small chance that a partially written
version of the flow still exists there with it and you can check that
with something like 'ls -altr'.

So when you ran the nifi.sh install script you ran it as root?  Want
to better understand the steps you followed so we can help prevent
this in the future if possible.

Thanks
Joe