nifi-users mailing list archives

From Aldrin Piri <aldrinp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GetHTTP processor to consume public https?
Date Sat, 05 Sep 2015 04:10:34 GMT
The issue for those sites is you need a set of root certificates for the
common sites on the web much the same way a browser comes bundled with
them.

The Linux distributions typically come with a prebuilt truststore when Java
is installed and it lives within /etc/pki/. Exact location escapes me at
the moment. If you are in another environment, let us know and we can try
to help get you setup there.

Several people run into this because that one-way SSL is one of those
things that just works (or is bypassed/ignored when it is not). Not sure if
we should have a processor equivalent to a curl -k param (gut feel is a
no), but this is at least FAQ material.