nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Bean <mark.o.b...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Policy to clear queues
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2020 13:33:34 GMT
If you are able, try removing the node from the cluster and then empty the
queue. This will confirm the issue is with the one node and you can begin
further diagnostics and comparisons of this node relative to other nodes.

I would think you would have other symptoms if this was the problem, but
double-check the "user" specification for the node matches that node's
certificate DN exactly (including whitespace.)

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 8:26 PM Phil H <gippyphil@gmail.com> wrote:

> Possibly related, but this same node is quite prone to losing the Nifi
> interface with a socket timeout exception. I don’t have any other network
> related issues with the server - are there any nifi settings I need to
> tweak related to this?!
>
> On Fri, 5 Jun 2020 at 09:50, Andy LoPresto <alopresto@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > Do the node identities themselves have the proper permissions as well?
> The
> > following is from the Admin Guide:
> >
> > > In order to access List Queue or Delete Queue for a connection, a user
> > requires permission to the "view the data" and "modify the data" policies
> > on the component. In a clustered environment, all nodes must be be added
> > these policies as well, as a user request could be replicated through any
> > node in the cluster.
> >

> > Andy LoPresto
> > alopresto@apache.org
> > alopresto.apache@gmail.com
> > He/Him
> > PGP Fingerprint: 70EC B3E5 98A6 5A3F D3C4  BACE 3C6E F65B 2F7D EF69
> >
> > > On Jun 4, 2020, at 4:45 PM, Phil H <gippyphil@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > The action is available in the menu. I get the following pop up:
> > >
> > > *Insufficient Permissions*
> > >
> > > *Node nifiX.domain.com:443 <http://nifiX.domain.com:443> is unable to
> > > fulfil this request due to: Unable to modify the data for Processor
> with
> > ID
> > > {guid}. Contact the system administrator. Contact the system
> > administrator.*
> > >
> > > The nifi-user.log just shows successful authentication events for the
> > user
> > > in question (the system is locked down to authorized users)
> > >
> > > Phil

> > available
> Can

> > has