nifi-dev mailing list archives

From "酷酷的诚" <zhangche...@foxmail.com>
Subject About wiki of `NiFi's Write-Ahead Log Implementation`
Date Mon, 18 May 2020 06:32:14 GMT
Hello!
Yesterday, I saw the wiki of `NiFi's Write-Ahead Log Implementation`. I saw below:

==================================

Verify records have been restored ('restored flag' set to true). If not, throw IllegalStateException

Obtain repo shared lock (read lock)

Claim a partition that is not currently in use
Increment an AtomicLong and mod by the number of partitions -&gt; partitionIndex

Try to claim (obtain a write lock on) partition[partitionIndex]. If not successful, go back
to 2a.

Is this `2a`&nbsp;pointed to the Step 2(Obtain repo shared lock (read lock)) or the 3a?

Best Regards!

Thanks!