nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Payne <marka...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-6701
Date Thu, 21 May 2020 12:29:45 GMT
Hi Anuj,

Looking at the Jira, it’s likely a very trivial fix to the code - just remove a couple lines
that shouldn’t be there. The problem is testing it because in order to test it, it requires
that users have accounts setup to interact with Google Pub-Sub.

I can certainly put up a Pull Request that updates the code. If I do, are you in a position
to test the Pull Request?

Thanks
-Mark

> On May 21, 2020, at 1:44 AM, Anuj Jain <Anuj.Jain@aeris.net> wrote:
>
> Hi Team,
> I need to bring this issue up https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-6701 as it raised
in Sep'19 and seems no fix published  till now as issue is still open.

> I am also facing the same issue in nifi PublishGCPubsub Processor.
> Threads are stuck and then messages continuously increased in the queue and showing below
error in thread dump

> {"stackTrace":"\"Timer-Driven Process Thread-50\" Id=8466 TIMED_WAITING on null\n\tat
java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)\n\tat org.apache.nifi.processors.gcp.pubsub.PublishGCPubSub.onTrigger(PublishGCPubSub.java:166)\n\tat
org.apache.nifi.processor.AbstractProcessor.onTrigger(AbstractProcessor.java:27)\n\tat...

> Looking forward to your quick response on this.
>
> Regards
> Anuj Jain

> The information contained in this communication is confidential and intended solely for
the use of the individual named or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to
receive it. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, circulation, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please delete it and any attachments
from your systems and notify the sender that you have received it in error. Unless stated
to the contrary, any opinions expressed in this message are personal and may not be attributed
to Aeris Communications.