nifi-dev mailing list archives

From "Tholen, Sue (Chief Data Office)" <Susan.Tho...@thehartford.com>
Subject Infer Avro Schema [CONFIDENTIAL]
Date Mon, 13 Apr 2020 17:24:33 GMT
I thought that version management ensured backward compatibility but cannot find an equivalent
function in v1.10 for "infer avro schema".
Nor could I find anything in the release notes about it going away...
Does a similar capability exist?
This communication, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of addressee and may contain
proprietary, confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient,
any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete
this communication and destroy all copies.