nifi-dev mailing list archives

From "Agarwal, Ankit Kumar" <ankitkuagar...@deloitte.com>
Subject Help Need..
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2020 13:07:46 GMT
Hi Team,

We have a use case where we need to capture a record from incoming flow as an Json object
into a database table along with all the incoming key mapped to database table column. For
example, if incoming record have 3 column in incoming json then I need to insert 4 columns
in database tables where first 3 columns will be filled with incoming values and 4th column
would contain an incoming record as Json.

Thanks,
Ankit Agarwal

specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient,
you should delete this message and any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message,
or the taking of any action based on it, by you is strictly prohibited.

Deloitte refers to a Deloitte member firm, one of its related entities, or Deloitte Touche
Tohmatsu Limited ("DTTL"). Each Deloitte member firm is a separate legal entity and a member
of DTTL. DTTL does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn
more.

v.E.1