nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Collaboration for Azure features
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2020 15:57:10 GMT
Muazma,

My initial reaction was strongly against this as it creates even more
channels and our slack in my view already has too many.

However, we definitely do want groups of extensions to be well
managed/groomed by contributors and users alike.  So in that regard this is
a good focus area.  We want to get extension bundles into their own project
structure and out of the main nifi build.  So this is probably a helpful
step in that direction.

I'm fine with it.

I'd let folks comment and see if there is consensus.  Dont think we need a
vote or anything.  Our channel proliferation on slack hasnt had any votes
either.

Thanks
Joe