nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Jisson Dennis <jissonden...@gmail.com>
Subject ConsumeEWS
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2020 16:46:24 GMT
Hi ,

I have a usecase to monitor an exchange mailbox.
Using ConsumeEWS I am able to bind the inbox and receive the email flow
file. However, the message body alone cannot be extracted by the custom
processors next to ConsumeEWS.
All the mime parts including the attachment are parsed into a single body
part.
It looks like the multipart boundary is missing from the ConsumeEWS raw
message.
My flow is ConsumeEWS --> ExtractBody(ExecuteStreamCommand) -->
ExtractEmailAttachment --> ....

Any help to parse just the body would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Regards

Jisson Dennis