nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre Villard <pierre.villard...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Collaboration for Azure features
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2020 17:53:43 GMT
Hi,

On my side, I think this is a good idea if that helps having groups of
collaboration focusing on specific areas for NiFi.

If having too much channels in our Slack is a concern, I guess a #dev_cloud
channel could be an intermediate solution (assuming we expect to see
#dev_aws and #dev_gcp now or in the future). We could then re-evaluate
based on how much people are interacting there.

Pierre