nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Lars Winderling <lars.winderl...@posteo.de>
Subject Re: Request for merging 6388
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2020 06:51:07 GMT
Hi everyone,

unfortunately, my changes to the PR have not been considered since
October. I would really appreciate if anyone could look into this. Would
someone be willing to review and later merge this PR? It's just a small
thing, but still I would really like to close this issue eventually.

Thank you in advance!
Best,
Lars