nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Huge thanks to Travis-CI and Appveyor but.... Github Actions are much more stable
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2020 14:43:02 GMT
Team,

Our lists of *very* old PRs or PRs not getting attention has grown quite
large.  As the Apache Spark community has done I plan to activate an
automated Stale PR Github CI action to close these.

https://github.com/apache/spark/blob/master/.github/workflows/stale.yml

I'm not sure how flexible it is but this will be a good start for us to get
better hygiene on these. For important items folks can reopen the PRs as
appropriate and this should help encourage discussions/docs/test plans
which make PR reviews easier as that is usually the biggest hurdle.

Thanks