nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Brandon Ulmer <brandonulme...@gmail.com>
Subject Missing class in nifi registry 0.5.0 download
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2020 23:07:00 GMT
Hello I have tried to start a nifi registry and looking at the bootstrap
logs I find:
2020-03-18 12:13:43,160 ERROR [NiFi logging handler]
org.apache.nifi.registry.StdErr Failed to start web server:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot load configuration class:
org.apache.nifi.registry.security.authorization.AuthorizerFactory
This seems to be a nifi specific library looking at the package name. I
took a look at the lib dir specifically the
nifi-registry-security-api-0.5.0.jar that has the same package names within
and cannot find this class.
This seems different than the normal JDK problem. Hoping to get some help
here as version my nifi flows would be super duper.

Thanks all,
Brandon