nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Midhun Mohan <midhun.mo...@esginc.us>
Subject Make invokehttp to process faster to process more than 20k records
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2020 13:02:30 GMT
Hi all,

I have a queue which will be filling up with realtime records of around 20k
records. Which is posting to an endpoint using Invokehttp processor.

currently the average throughput is for 10k records it takes around 20
minutes to complete the invokehttp processor posting.
I  Increased the concurrent thread to larger number which is increasing the
throughput, but it is causing other processor to terminate. I think that
can be solved by running on larger instances.

What all things I need to take care to make sure I get a  real time posting
on endpoint.

I need 20k records to be processed as they receive it

thanks in advance

--

Regards,
Midhun Mohan