nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Parisi <phroc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Documentation Issues
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2020 23:28:10 GMT
Hi Jim,
  Thank you for reaching out. Would you be willing to submit a pull request
with some clarification and justification regarding documentation changes?
The docs in question are here :
https://github.com/apache/nifi/tree/master/nifi-docs

 The community is always welcoming of ideas and improvements from others.
  Best,
  Marc