nifi-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Gilman <matt.c.gil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: additionalDetails.html styles
Date Sat, 22 Feb 2020 02:15:28 GMT
Hi Russell,

Do your additional details have different styles than others bundled by
NiFi? Have you tried referencing the component-usage.css stylesheet? There
is an example here [1].

Let me know if that helps.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/nifi/blob/master/nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-hbase-bundle/nifi-hbase-processors/src/main/resources/docs/org.apache.nifi.hbase.PutHBaseCell/additionalDetails.html